miércoles, 7 de mayo de 2014

Young stars


Today I want to post here some information about my favourite dancer. Her name's Chachi Gonzales and she is only 18 years old, so she was born in 1996. Moreover, she is a great chorepgrapher and sometimes, an actress. She aso dance with a group of dancers, that are called I.aM.mE. She was born in Houston, Texas, so she is American. When she was six, she learnt ballet, but she didn't like it too much. She found a new passion after seeing a group dancing at a dance event, they were called Marvelous Motion. And after a few years, she joined the group to participate on "America's Best Dance Crew", a dance contest of America, in MTV. They won the sixth season. Nowadays, she teach classes and workshops all over the world.


I leave here a video where you can see I.aM.mE, and Chachi too (the blonde one). I really like this choreography, hope you like it too.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario