martes, 13 de mayo de 2014

Proud of ourselves

Last Saturday was the competition that I talked you about on Tuesday. I got up at ten o'clock (more or less) and started preparing me. At eleven o'clock we began the journey to Monzón. I thought it would be less time, but we spend two hours in getting there. When we arrived, we looked for a place to have lunch. After that we went to the entrance of the sports centre. We might be there two hours earlier to essay a little and prepare us to the  truth hour. And if we could be more nervous, we were the second group that would appear in the scene. An the moment was there. In a little time, we were right there, waiting the presenter to call us. And he did it. In three minutes we finished our choreographie. I feel proud of myself with the result I got. We are 4º clasificated in Aragon, and 12º in Spain. We have to correct some things but it will worth the effort.


Just a seconds before acting...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario